To publish a document:
- You can publish a document a number of different ways within the Documents module:
- On the main page of a document you’ll see a blue button that says ‘Publish this version’. Click this button to begin publishing a document.
- After uploading a document and filling in the necessary details, you can publish it immediately from the document’s edit page.
- PRO TIP: In the ‘Manage Documents’ tab in the Documents module, you can choose to publish single or multiple documents in bulk:
- First, make sure the ‘Show Drafts’ toggle is set to ON.
- Select the document(s) that are ready to publish.
- Next, click the gear icon in the top right corner and select Publish.
- Once you choose to publish a document, you’ll have the option to publish immediately or at a later date. Enter your initials, and click Submit to publish.
Once a document is published, as the owner, you can update it any time. MyVCM keeps a record of all versions and changes made to every document. *Once published, a document will be downloaded as a PDF.