To edit your Audit after creating:
- Enter into the Audits module by selecting Audits on the left-hand panel. Select My Audits or Manage Audits (admins only) and find the audit you would like to edit.
- By default, this will put you on the Audit details in your audit.
- On the Audit details tab, you can click the Edit Audit button in the top right corner to edit any of the information entered when creating the audit including Details, Task settings, Certification Text, Access Control, and Links.
- The Files tab, allows you to add/remove any accompanying files associated with the audit.
- Select the Audit Items tab to add/remove the items to be audited.
- Use the Audit Tasks tab to view all tasks associated with the audit.
- View the Submissions tab to see review all audit task submissions.
- The Tickets tab displays any tickets associated with the audit.
- The Notes tab allows you to add or view any notes that have been added to the audit.
- The Activity Log tab shows all activity associated with the audit.
Additionally, the gear icon located in the top right corner of the audit overview page provides the ability to make additional changes without going through the edit pages of an audit task.
The gear icon provides the ability to make the following changes:
- Change Owner
- Change Custodians
- Change Consumers
- Clone & Create New
- Close Audit
- Download Audit