Create a single-select question in a quiz for your Training
Use the Single-select question type to create a multiple choice question for your quiz.
Adding a Single-Select question type:
- Decide on a weight for your single-select question.
- Add a custom number to your quiz question by checking the "Show Custom Number" box (optional).
- Next, type in your quiz question, and add any helpful hints/help if necessary.
- Under answer choices, fill in the appropriate question choices. Feel free to add additional responses by clicking “Add more options”.
- Finally, designate the appropriate correct answer, click the circular radio dial next to the correct answer.
- Click Save to update and to continue modifying your quiz.