How to create a new training:
- Access the Training module from the left panel and select the Add New Training button in the top right corner or add a new training by simply clicking the + button on the top bar of MyVCM and select Training.
- Fill in the name of a training, the training number (optional) and set the priority to demonstrate a training’s importance.
- Next, fill in the description of a training to give background on the context for the training.
- Under the Training Materials section, upload source material in the form of a file, a URL, or link to an instance or document already located within MyVCM.
- In Consumer Settings, add consumers of the quiz, provide any necessary instructions to consumers, and select whether you will require users to certify, with a statement, their completion of the training. If you select that consumers must acknowledge completion of the training (recommended) you’ll have a few other options to select:
- Edit the training acknowledgment text as appropriate.
- Select the frequency of the recurring training (if applicable).
- Next, update (in days) how long a consumer has to complete the exam once assigned.
- Add any appropriate tags to the training.
- In the “Collections” field, associate any projects or vendors to the training, if necessary.
- Hit “Save” to save the draft of the training. (Don’t worry, your training isn’t live just yet!).
Once you’ve completed a draft of the training, you’ll be taken to a page where you can review, edit and publish a training, as well as add a quiz to the training.