OneLogin provides single sign-on and identity management for cloud-based applications. OneLogin provides SAML as their default option.
Steps required to configure both options are listed below. Only one option can be used at a given time.
Configuration using SAML
Steps for configuration
- Login to your OneLogin instance
- Select “Add Apps” from Menu under “Apps”
- Search for “My Virtual Compliance Manager” application
- Add “MyVCM” application & add the following details to “Configuration Settings”
- Provider = “OneLogin”
- ClientID = *Domain name for your MyVCM Instance
- E.g.: abcd.myvcm.net, xyz.myvcm.net etc.
- No changes required in “Parameters” or “Rules”
- Save the URL mentioned in “SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)” (This will be used in later steps).
- This URL will be used to provide link on the xxxx.MyVCM.net login page for SSO link.
- Click “View details” in certificate as shown above, and download the certificate.
- Save the certificate (This will be used in later steps)
- Add users to this application and choose “Allow users to sign in” option.
- Do not make any other changes
- Back in MyVCM:
- In System Settings, select the edit icon next to Single Sign On
- Toggle Single Sign On to On
- Choose OneLogin
- Select SAML under ‘SSO Protocol’
- Upload the certificate file downloaded from step 7
- Click Save to complete