To add a new user:
- Click on the three bars menu located in the right-hand corner of the MyVCM navigation menu and click on Users.
- Once on the Users page, click the blue button ‘Add New User’. The drop-down menu will give you two options: ‘Add New User’ and ‘Import Users’. We’ll cover each option below.
3. Click ‘Add New User’ and fill in all the required and necessary information.
Some helpful tips for filling out the Add User form:
- Email ID: The same email ID cannot be shared by users.
- Mobile Phone Number: A valid mobile number should be provided. This will be used in subsequent releases for mobile alerts.
- Manager: When enabled, this will allow for escalation alerts.
- Role: Select whether the user is a Site Admin, Admin, or Employee.
- CIRT: Select the checkbox if you have a delegated critical incident response team member, and if so, list their mobile phone number
- Status: Only users that are in Active status can log in to the platform. Users marked as inactive still count as an active license.
- Send Email to User?: This option should be checked if you want the user to receive an additional email notification with their user credentials.
4. After you have filled out the necessary fields, please click save. From there you can click on the gear icon on the top-right corner and send a message to the user, delete or deactivate them or change their password.
5. If you would prefer to import the user, please download the Excel Spreadsheet template and fill in all the necessary and appropriate fields.
- If you need to assign a manager to any user, simply use the manager's email address and MyVCM will fill in the details
- Only users that are in ‘Active’ status can log in to the platform. However, users marked as inactive still count as an active license. Selecting a status for a user is optional, but the system will automatically mark the user as inactive if you do not indicate otherwise
6. When you have filled out the fields, please save your file and upload it to MyVCM and press submit. The new users will then be uploaded to the system.