Date released to production: Friday, November 8th
- Ostendio Customers will now be able to search for and get pricing for an upcoming assessment from within the MyVCM platform.
- Once the agreement is accepted, complete proprietary assessment created by the chosen auditor
- Auditors will be able to review and approve automated quotes, as well as review a customer's assessment in MyVCM utilizing their own instance of MyVCM.
- Control the privacy of your data by permitting or restricting access to your MyVCM artifacts and entities controlling when these items are available when shared via MyVCM Connect
Main new features (in order of importance):
- Ostendio Premier Audit Partners - Ostendio has partnered with select auditing organizations to offer exclusive pricing only for MyVCM subscribers. These discounts can range all the way up to 40% off the retail price for their services. In addition, working with a MyVCM Premier Partner offers the following value:
- Obatain a quote and contract with your selected MyVCM Premier Partner all within the MyVCM system
- Your organization’s Corporate Profile will be used to determine the scope for providing a quote to you from MyVCM
- MyVCM Premier Audit Partners have worked directly with the Ostendio team to create their own custom assessments to include providing the list of evidence required to complete an assessment question in the assessment questions description field
- Data Sharing - Utilizing the evidence feature in the MyVCM CrossWalk Assessments module, a MyVCM Premier Audit Partner can view and download your evidence uploaded as evidence on an Auditor Connect assessment in which you have provided your External Auditor access through Auditor Connect. The auditors are accessing MyVCM separate from your environment, through their own MyVCM instance. Data Sharing provides the ability for you to control the privacy of artifacts associated with an Auditor Assessment and it can be toggled on from any Auditor Connect Assessment type.
- Ostendio Marketing Partners - Ostendio has worked out agreements with select audit partners to offer a small discount to MyVCM subscribers (usually up to 10%). Ostendio is happy to coordinate a meeting on your behalf to ensure MyVCM special pricing.
- If you have another company you want to work with and would like us to reach out on your behalf, just let us know using the new partner request form found directly in the Auditor Connect Assessment module.