Release Notes: 220.127.116.11 Vendor Connect (Major Release)
Date Released to Production: Friday, February 7th, 2020
- MyVCM customers can invite vendors to complete assessments through MyVCM Lite, a
free version of MyVCM, at no cost to the customer or to the vendor. Upon free
registration, the vendors can complete and send back the assessment directly through
- MyVCM Vendor Connect is part of the MyVCM Trust Network ecosystem that allows
MyVCM organizations, vendors, partners, and auditors to connect to each other
- MyVCM Vendor Connect uses 1 license when a MyVCM customer establishes a new
connection with the receiving MyVCM instance. Only the MyVCM instance that is
initiating the request utilizes a license. Building the connection does not consume any
license or add any additional cost to the receiving party.
Release Notes: 18.104.22.168 Adding Idaptive as another SSO provider in MyVCM Platform
Date Released to Production: Friday, February 14th, 2020
- Idaptive is the latest SSO integration into MyVCM platform to allow the users to sign into
MyVCM using Single Sign-On, eliminating one or more password(s) they have to
Release Notes: 22.214.171.124 Vendor Connect updates
Date Released to Production: Thursday, February 20th, 2020
- Ability to initiate vendor assessments through the organization information available
under MyVCM Organizations
- Ability to send vendor assessments by filling out the form fields
- Ability to filter by the connection type in Trust Network ecosystem while searching the vendor
Release Notes: 126.96.36.199 Updating Secure Controls Framework Version to 2020.2
Date Released to Production: Monday, February 24th, 2020
- Secure Controls Framework has been revamped and refreshed with new standard
content for all customers allowing any organization regardless of size to build or maintain
their security program.
Release Notes: 188.8.131.52 Assessment Module Performance Optimization
Date Released to Production: Monday, March 16th, 2020
- The Assessment module queries execution time and memory usage have been
enhanced to make them work more efficiently and execute more rapidly.
Release Notes: 184.108.40.206 COVID-19 MyVCM Pricing Update and The Introduction of Third Party Risk Assessment Template
Date Released to Production: Wednesday, April 1st, 2020
- COVID-19 MyVCM Pricing Update: To support organizations during the current COVID-19 pandemic we are offering MyVCM Select free to all new users for 90 days.
When you register you will not be charged for the first 90 days and can cancel at any
- Also, we are offering additional MyVCM Select user licenses free for customers until
September 30, 2020. You can cancel or downgrade these additional seats at any time
prior to the offer ending with no penalty.
- COVID-19 Third-Party Risk Assessment template is added to the MyVCM platform to be available for all customer package plans
Release Notes: 220.127.116.11 Platform wide Enhancements
Date Released to Production: Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
- Beta flags are removed from the Framework Gap Report, Module Framework Gap
Report, and Onboarding/Offboarding tickets since these features get out of the Beta
production release cycle
- Ability to drag and drop when uploading files and attachments to the Training module
Release Notes: 18.104.22.168 Enhancements on the Assessments Module
Date Released to Production: Friday, May 1st, 2020
- Ability to export the Assessments Module results with the associated artifacts, so the
users can map them easily to the related questions. Therefore, the users can reach the
evidences and notes belonging to each question quickly.
Release Notes: 22.214.171.124 Enhancements on the Training Consumer Activity Report
Date Released to Production: Tuesday, May 12th, 2020
- Updating Training Consumer Activity Report to include the submissions of past
consumers as well. Thus, the submissions would be displayed on the report for users
that made submissions but are no longer consumers.
Release Notes: 126.96.36.199 Bug fixes on the Documents Module
Date Released to Production: Monday, May 18th, 2020
- The issue with “consumers not being notified when added to a new published document”
is resolved. When a Document owner or an admin and super admin adds consumers to
a Document and publishes immediately, the system notifies consumers that they have
been added to the document.
- The issue with “Cloning Training with Attachments Linked from Documents Module” is
resolved. When the user creates a new training and publishes it, only one “download
training link” appears in the “take training” area.
Release Notes: 188.8.131.52 Auditor Connect enhancements
Date Released to Production: Wednesday, May 27th, 2020
- Extending the email notifications to the cross functional teams when a new auditor
request is made.
- Ability to connect MyVCM customers with the newly arriving premier audit partners as soon as they are joined to the MyVCM Auditor Connect program, so their information becomes available in the marketplace for MyVCM customers.
Release Notes: 184.108.40.206 MyVCM Wiki (Major Release)
Date Released to Production: Friday, June 5th, 2020
- Organize Your Company Information in an Easy to Follow Structure.
- Find, search and share the most up-to-date version of company documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Keep all employees in the loop and engaged with readily available company information that all employees are able to easily access.
Release Notes: 220.127.116.11 The Introduction of the New “Organization Open Actions” Report
Date Released to Production: Thursday, June 11th, 2020
- The admins and site admins under MyVCM platform can see the details of the open
actions of the users under their organization. The report would display the detailed
information about the user, including their user type and active status. So the compliance
officers can take action fast regarding the pending and overdue activities.
Release Notes: 18.104.22.168 Documents Module enhancements
Date Released to Production: Tuesday, July 14th, 2020
- Ability to change the Document version when publishing a document that has been
updated through inline editing
Release Notes: 22.214.171.124 Enhancements to the Sensitive Data Report
Date Released to Production: Thursday, July 16th, 2020
- The classification attribute on an asset added to the Sensitive Data Report under the