Release Notes: 18.104.22.168 Ending of COVID-19 Pandemic Offer
Date Released to Production: Thursday, October 1st, 2020
- Removing COVID-19 messages throughout the platform
Release Notes: 22.214.171.124 Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Date Released to Production: Monday, September 7th, 2020
- Allowing to update the billing and contact information for the invoiced customers
- Fixing the issue where the files within Documents are downloading with two dots before file extension
Release Notes: 126.96.36.199 MyVCM Wiki Patch #2 Release
Date Released to Production: Monday, August 31st, 2020
- Enhancing some of the features arrived with MyVCM Wiki release plus fixing bugs, such as; when modifying the MyVCM Wiki home page, alerting the user if he/she navigates away without saving the changes, storing the session information during the page updates, and improving the Wiki logs.
Release Notes: 188.8.131.52 Miscellaneous Release
Date Released to Production: Friday, August 21st, 2020
- This release covers the miscellaneous updates throughout the platform, such as; updating the labels in the tickets, answer types, highlighting the assessment search results, updating the pdf download on the documents module.
Release Notes: 184.108.40.206 Dashboard Patch #1 Release
Date Released to Production: Tuesday, August 18th, 2020
- This release covers the enhancements to the Dashboards, including ability to apply the card level filters to the expanded graphs, adding new filters to the dashboards, customized welcome message for the user.
Release Notes: 220.127.116.11 Dashboard Bug Fixes
Date Released to Production: Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
- The activity compliance score data arriving from the newly introduced dashboards was not matching with the previous version of the dashboard and this issue is fixed.
Release Notes: 18.104.22.168 Risk Management Alpha Release
Date Released to Production: Friday, August 7th, 2020
- Risk Management Alpha release included the ability to create new risks, display the risks and risk register, ability to mitigate risks.
- The platform becomes flexible to display or hide the newly available modules, especially the ones in Alpha and/or Beta releases.
- Ability to view the files associated with the document in MyVCM Wiki through clicking the “View in Wiki” icon next to the file name.