Release Notes: 220.127.116.11 Minor Release
Date released to Production: Tuesday, July 2nd, 2021
- Updates to the Default description on assessments created from "Industry Template":
When an assessment is created from an Industry template, the system brings more information included in the SCF’s content to the default assessments generated from MyVCM, such as: “Control description” and “Example methods to comply with columns” from SCF.
- Ability to search notes when in an Assessment:
The current functionality of search, which was searching only the questions, has been expanded to cover the notes.
- Opening Risk Management to all Premium and above customers:
Inside of the customer outreach program, the Risk Management module in the MyVCM platform has been expanded to all of the Premium and Enterprise package customers. While the Enterprise customers can use the Risk Management features in MyVCM already included in their package, the Premium customers can purchase it with an additional fee after the customer outreach program ends in a couple of months.
- Reordering of hidden attributes should happen by the system after the user saves the list:
This is a patch for the latest release of 2.44.0 Configurable Lists. When the user hides a list item, the list item should stay in place unless manually moved in the same session by a user action. Once the list is saved, the system should reorder the list item with other hidden list items.
- Instead of System Gender and System Department attribute should be called User Gender & User Department:
This is a patch for the latest release of 2.44.0 Configurable Lists. List name is updated to 'User Gender' and 'User Department'.