Release Notes: 2.46.2 December 2021 Release
Date released to Production: Friday, December 17th, 2021
Assigning users to the role workflow has been enhanced with the latest release.
The user, who has an access permission to the Role Management piece of MyVCM platform, will be able to assign users to the role in two simple ways.
First way of adding users to the new role is through the Role Management table.
- The user can click on the vertical three dots available at the right hand side of the field under the Role Management table and select the “ Assign users to the role” option from the menu.
- This action opens up the “Users” side panel on the screen.
- From here, the users can be selected individually or in bulk.
- When the “Assign users to the role” button is clicked, the confirmation pop-up is displayed that shows the role pre-selected from the available roles dropdown.
- When the “Submit” button on the pop-up is clicked, another confirmation message appears to let the user know about the impacts of the action.
- When the “Proceed ” button on the pop-up is clicked, the user gets informed that the action is completed successfully.
Second way of adding users to the new role is from the + icon on the “Users” tab inside the role. The same workflow is repeated after the + button is clicked.